Halloween is just around the corner (and by just around the corner, we mean tomorrow!). In celebration of one our favorite holidays, we asked around the office about everyone’s favorite Halloween costumes.
So, Canvas, what was your favorite Halloween costume?
- Here’s a Halloween pic of me dressed up as the dragon queen from Game of Thrones and my husband as the Night King few Halloweens ago. Will Daenerys and the Night King ever cross paths again?
- My sister and I dressed up like our black cat, Siren (also pictured). I’ve dressed up like a cat for Halloween at least five times now, but this year I am going to be a leopard!
- When it comes to Halloween costumes, there are the inevitable couples costumes - people dressing up with their significant other. For many years, my brother and I had foregone couples costumes in favour of dressing up with each other. One such year we were Thing 1 and Thing 2. It was by far one of the easiest and most legit costumes I’ve ever made. Better yet, I did it with my brother, someone I love and adore.
- My dog and I dressed up as Princess Jasmine and Rajah the tiger last year. This was our first year dressing up together!
Jacqueline’s son is celebrating his very first Halloween this year! We’d be lion if we said his costume wasn’t adorable.
- I went to UCSB: a school famous for its beaches, the marine biology department, and a pretty epic Halloween. My friends and I decided to go for the most classic group costume for young women who grew up in 90s- The Spice Girls! I thought I made a pretty convincing Victoria Beckham.